Cuban Bristle Crisis
The Cuban Bristle Crisis is a community-created cosmetic item for the Soldier, Heavy and Engineer. It gives the class a neatly kept beard and mustache, which connects up to the wearer's hairline, and a lit cigar.
The Cuban Bristle Crisis was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
- [Undocumented] The Cuban Bristle Crisis was added to the game.
- [Undocumented] Added Collector's quality.
- Updated The Cuban Bristle Crisis with the latest changes from the authors.
- [Undocumented] The Cuban Bristle Crisis can now be equipped by the Soldier and Engineer.
- [Undocumented] Added Strange quality.
- Updated The Cuban Bristle Crisis to add the smoke effect.
- The item's name is a reference to the Cuban Missile Crisis, a confrontation in 1962 between the USSR and the United States during the Cold War in which the USSR put missiles in Cuba in response to the USA's missiles in Turkey.
- The item is based off of the late famous Cold-War communist Cuban leader, Fidel Castro, who wore an iconic beard and was fond of smoking cigars.