You are a loose cannon, sandvich, but you are a damn good cop!
— The Heavy
The Copper's Hard Top is a community-created cosmetic item for the Heavy. It is a white Police motorcycle helmet with a white chinstrap and team-colored padding.
This item has two styles, named "Peacekeeper" and "Lawless". The "Lawless" style colors the padding grey and removes the "Police" text from the back of the helmet.
July 1, 2011 Patch #1 (Summer Camp Sale)
- [Undocumented] The Copper's Hard Top was added to the game.
July 12, 2011 [Item schema update]
- The Copper's Hard Top can now be used in crafting.
July 18, 2011 Patch
- The Copper's Hard Top can now be crafted.
September 4, 2012 Patch
- Added new styles to the Copper's Hard Top.
- The Lawless style is set up for paint, but the ability to use paint is not turned on (the other style is not set up for paint).
- The Security Shades and the Copper's Hard Top were created and submitted alongside one another. They were intended to be a single item but were separated into two by Valve.
- In result of this, the Security Shades model uses the same texture from the Copper's Hard Top, using the Peacekeeper style texture, differing the color of the shades on each team. A third unused skin for Security Shades matches the color from the Lawless texture.
- Originally, the helmet had the word "Poolice", a combination of the words "police" and "pootis", on the back. It was also submitted with three other styles, one of which had the word "Милиция" on it, the naming of police in post-Soviet countries.
, Conscientious Objector
, Freedom Staff
, Bat Outta Hell
, Memory Maker
, Ham Shank
, Golden Frying Pan
, Necro Smasher
, Crossing Guard
, Prinny Machete
) · Killing Gloves of Boxing · Gloves of Running Urgently
) · Warrior's Spirit · Fists of Steel · Eviction Notice · Holiday Punch