The Valley Forge is a community-created cosmetic item for the Soldier. It consists of a dark tricorne hat similar to those worn in the American Colonial period, with a golden trim that surrounds the edges of the hat's upper part, a team-colored ribbon with a gold medal featuring an engraved Team Fortress 2 symbol, and long light-gray hair along the side and back of the head with a ponytail tied together by a team-colored ribbon, similar to hairstyles of the same time period. The ribbons of both the hat and ponytail are paintable.
The Valley Forge was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
- The Valley Forge was added to the game.
- Fixed incorrect alpha in the backpack images for the Valley Forge and the Founding Father.
- [Undocumented] Added the Valley Forge to the Mann Co. Store.
- [Undocumented] Added Strange quality.
- Valley Forge was an encampment that George Washington and his army resided in during the winter of 1777-1778, under very poor conditions.