The Koala Compact was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
Main article: Paint Can
Mouseover cells to preview the images on a dark background. Click on the images to enlarge them.
Main article: Styles
|Twins||Poor and Irish|
- [Undocumented] The Koala Compact was added to the game.
- [Undocumented] Added the Koala Compact to the Mann Co. Store.
- [Undocumented] Added the Koala Compact to the item drop system.
- [Undocumented] Added Strange quality.
- The texture file includes the textures for the missing styles. This is because the texture file for this item shares all the needed components for the missing styles, namely, textures for the small versions of Villain's Veil in the Trained Killer style, the Team Spirit-painted Shooter's Sola Topi, Your Worst Nightmare, Ol' Snaggletooth, Tyrant's Helm, and the Brown Bomber.
- Additionally, the item's texture is still set to apply paint for the missing styles, being the stripe on Shooter's Sola Topi, the stripe on Your Worst Nightmare, Tyrant's Helm and the Brown Bomber.
- In the item description, "Smell them reel in alarm at how deviously small it is!", the term "smell them" is grammatically incorrect in this context, being humorously nonstandard fitting the game's tone. A more correct form would be: "Smell their fear as they reel in alarm[...]".
- The name of the "Poor and Irish" style is a reference to a hidden page from the Classless Update, in which the Gentle Manne of Leisure mocks the hatless Smelly Unfortunate for being "poor and Irish".