The Cremator's Conscience is a community-created cosmetic item for the Pyro. It replaces the Pyro's default grenades with a pair of dolls that resemble the Pyro, one having the Western depiction of an angelic halo and the other having cartoony devil horns and tail and a pitchfork, that wobble with the player's movements.
The Cremator's Conscience was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
- The Cremator's Conscience was added to the game.
- The Cremator's Conscience was made paintable.
- [Undocumented] The Cremator's Conscience's equip region was changed to "Grenades" from "Pyro Shoulders".
- [Undocumented] The Cremator's Conscience is now credited with assists on unassisted kills.
- [Undocumented] Added Strange quality.
- The backpack icon shows a different texture compared to its original model.
- The dolls are representative of shoulder angels, often used for comedic or dramatic effect when a cartoon or television character is faced with a difficult decision or moral dilemma.
- The item's description references two common Pyro playstyles; the first is killing an enemy using only the Flame Thrower, the second is igniting an enemy with the Flame Thrower before finishing them off with the Axtinguisher.