This item has three styles, named "Paint: Rim", "Paint: Full" and "Paint: Lens". Each style paints a different part of the hat: either its rim, the entire hat, or the camera's lens.
The Shutterbug was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
|Paint: Rim||Paint: Full||Paint: Lens|
This item has very little effect on its appearance when its styles are changed unless painted. Pink as Hell paint is used here for demonstration purposes.
- The Shutterbug was added to the game.
- Updated the Shutterbug cosmetic item to fix styles that were missed when the item was originally added.
- [Undocumented] Made the Shutterbug paintable.
- The reflection on the lens is missing for the BLU Team variation of the "Paint: Rim" style.
- "Shutterbug" is a word used to refer to an enthusiastic photographer. "Bug" is also a name commonly used for covert listening devices.
- One of the photos attached to the hat shows two figures holding hands. This is one of the photos shown by the BLU Spy in Meet the Spy, of the RED Spy walking with the BLU Scout's mother. The photo on the hat, however, is mirrored.
- The second photo, partially covered by the first one, shows an enemy Intelligence briefcase.