This item has two styles, named "Style 1" and "Style 2". When painted, "Style 1" applies the paint to the bandanna, while "Style 2" applies the paint to the hair itself.
The One-Man Army was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
- Style 1
- Style 2
|Style 1||Style 2|
This item has very little effect on its appearance when its styles are changed unless painted. Aged Moustache Grey paint is used here for demonstration purposes.
- The One-Man Army was added to the game.
- Updated models/materials for The One-Man Army.
- [Undocumented] Added styles to the One-Man Army.
- [Undocumented] Updated the backpack icon for the One-Man Army.
- [Undocumented] Added Strange quality.
- The item and its description are both references to the movie First Blood. The description itself is an almost word-for-word quote of a line spoken by the character Colonel Sam Trautman, with the word "man" replaced by "bandanna".
- A "one-man army", a common trope in action films, refers to a heavily armed and well-trained combatant who can face numerous enemies alone.