The Tuxxy is a community-created cosmetic item for all classes. It is a white dress shirt with wingtip collars, accompanied by a black bowtie. With the exception of the Pyro, Medic, and Spy, it also adds French cuffs and gold cufflinks emblazoned with the Team Fortress 2 logo on the wearer's wrists. On the Scout and Pyro, the Tuxxy has additional team-colored lapels.
The Tuxxy was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
- The Tuxxy was added to the game.
- Updated the Tuxxy tuxedo so it can be crafted.
- [Undocumented] Added the Tuxxy to the item drop system.
- [Undocumented] Removed "Scout or Heavy Shirt" equip region.
- [Undocumented] Added Strange quality.
The Tuxxy is set up for paint to be applied, but the ability to do so is disabled.
- The Tuxxy was teased in the Second Annual Saxxy Awards teaser as being worn by the Heavy, Medic, and Soldier.