The Hetman's Headpiece is a promotional cosmetic item for the Engineer. It is a dark Cossack military hat with a golden ringlet centered on the front that has three team-colored feathers positioned on its left side.
Main article: Paint Can
Mouseover cells to preview the images on a dark background. Click on the images to enlarge them.
- The Hetman's Headpiece was added to the game.
May 3, 2011 [Item schema update]
- The Hetman's Headpiece was made paintable.
- [Undocumented] The Hetman's Headpiece was made craftable, tradable, giftable, and added to the drop system.
- [Undocumented] The Hetman's Headpiece was added to the list of hats that can be Unusual.
- Gołąbki and wódka are Polish for cabbage dumplings and vodka, respectively.
- Hetman was the title of the second-highest military commander, after the monarch, in 15th- to 18th-century Poland and the Grand Duchy of Lithuania, which together, from 1569 to 1795, comprised the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, or Rzeczpospolita, a faction featured in Mount & Blade: With Fire & Sword.
- "Hetman" was also the highest military office, and head of state, in Ukraine's Cossack Hetmanate, also featured in Mount & Blade: With Fire & Sword.