Beaten and Bruised
- The Scout has a band-aid over his nose, and below his left cheek. As his injuries worsen, he gains a black right eye and a missing tooth, similar to his injuries depicted in Meet the Medic, and a larger bandage around his head, with a small bloodstain.
- The Soldier has a large bandage wrapped around his helmet, and several band-aids placed on his nose, cheek and chin. As his injuries worsen, he gains a black right eye, a bump on the top of his head, and a small bloodied piece of tissue paper wadded in his nose.
- The Pyro has an eyepatch with faded blood over the left eye of their mask, and a band-aid over the OPTICAL MASK text. As their injuries worsen, the band-aid is removed, the blood on their eyepatch becomes more opaque, and the right lens of the gas mask becomes cracked.
- The Demoman has a band-aid over his right cheek, and a large bandage around his head. As his injuries worsen, the bandage on his head gets bloodstained, his nose becomes red, with another band-aid over it and tissue paper in his right nostril, and his left eye becomes scarred underneath his eyepatch.
- The Heavy has band-aids over his cheeks, with two forming an X shape on his right cheek, and over his nose and chin, with a large bandage around his head. As his injuries worsen, the band-aid on his chin is removed in favor of a scar, and the bandages on his nose and head become bloodied. He also gains a missing tooth.
- The Engineer has a band-aid over his nose, and the right lens of his goggles is cracked. As his injuries worsen, he gains large cuts underneath his eyes, and a bloodied bandage around his head.
- The Medic has band-aids over his nose and left cheek, with a larger bandage around his head. As his injuries worsen, he gains a bloodied eyepatch over his right eye, tissue paper stuffed into both his ears, and a scar on his bottom lip. His nose also becomes red, with tissue paper stuffed in it.
- The Sniper has band-aids on his nose and left cheek, with a small cut on his nose, and a large bandage around his head. As his injuries worsen, his nose becomes redder and begins to bleed from his left nostril, with tissue paper stuffed into the right nostril, the bandage on his cheek becomes bloodstained, and he gains a black right eye.
- The Spy has a band-aid over his nose, with a larger bandage around his head. As his injuries worsen, the bandage on his head becomes bloodstained, his nose begins to bleed from the right nostril, and he gains a black left eye, with deep cuts beneath it. He also gains a missing tooth.
This item has five styles, named "Too Young To Die", "Hey, Not Too Rough", "Hurt Me Plenty", "Ultra Violence" and "Nightmare". The styles change the severity of the injuries and the pattern of the band-aids. Additionally, the "Ultra Violence" and "Nightmare" styles remove the default headwear of the classes that have one, with the latter drying and fading the blood on the bandages. The "Nightmare" style also has the following additions:
- When equipped on the Pyro alongside the Voodoo-Cursed Pyro Soul, it restores the top half of their gas mask and gives the uncovered lens a yellow glow.
- When equipped on the Engineer, it gives his goggles' lenses a yellow glow.
- When equipped on the Sniper alongside the Voodoo-Cursed Sniper Soul, it adds two crossed bandages with a small blood splatter to his brain.
- When equipped on the Spy alongside the Voodoo-Cursed Spy Soul, it gives him a bloodied face with entirely black eyes.
The Beaten and Bruised was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
- Too Young To Die
- Hey, Not Too Rough
- Hurt Me Plenty
- Ultra Violence
|Too Young To Die||Hey, Not Too Rough||Hurt Me Plenty||Ultra Violence||Nightmare|
- This item and its styles are a reference to the Fight Songs: The Music of Team Fortress 2 cover.
- The styles' names are references to the difficulty settings in Doom.