|“What are you lookin' at?!”
This page or section would benefit from the addition of one or more images.
Please add a suitable image, then remove this notice. The specific instructions are: "Need image tag removed prematurely. See Brazil and Lazarus for KOTH examples."
|“You are so small! Is funny to me!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Team Fortress Wiki by expanding it.
Notes: The page is still missing Locations. Partial stub/start made; needs more detail. See Brazil and Lazarus for KOTH examples.
|Map type||King of the Hill|
|Release date:||October 19, 2018|
|Last updated:||October 5, 2021|
|Developer(s):||Andrew "Rogue13" Risch|
Aeon "Void" Bollig
Lauren "Yrrzy" Godfrey
Martin "Chaofanatic" Ellis
Tim "SediSocks" BL
|Hazards:||Pumpkin bombs, Ghost,|
Horseless Headless Horseman,
|Health drain, Astral fall|
|Health Kits:||×17 • ×12 • ×2|
|Ammo Boxes:||×2 • ×6 • ×2|
|Supporters leaderboard not yet available.|
As reflected in the totem poles scattered around the map, it features a rotation of all the Halloween bosses, including Ghosts, the Horseless Headless Horsemann, MONOCULUS, Merasmus, and Skeletons. The map also features two pits of death and a large Underworld. Like many other Halloween maps, magic spells are littered around the map.
The astral-jumping Underworld can be accessed at any time through a portal in a cabin near the point. The Underworld can also be accessed while fighting MONOCULUS — if done through the MONOCULUS jump portals or the Bombinomicon after defeating Merasmus, the players spawn further ahead in it. A large amount of the map's health kits are located in the Underworld, due to its size. Be warned that entering the Underworld grants no healing; players in the astral-plane suffer the Underworld health drain, and it takes multiple jumps to the closest Health Kits. When exiting the Underworld through the far portal, players receive overheal, a period of Invulnerability, a speed boost, a crit boost, and a Rare Magic Spell.
Note: If you're having trouble with finding the locations listed here, you can scroll down to the Helpful overview section to see their exact position marked on the map.
- Camp (Spawn)
- Campfire (Spawn Yard):
- Camp Mine (Spawn Routes)
- Maintenance (Lakeside):
- Middle Route:
- Mine (Hillside):
- Boat Rentals:
- Camp Center
- Boat Dock (Boss Spawn): Players may enter during Humiliation.
- Supply Sheds:
- Outhouse/Restricted Area (Pitfall):
- Mess Halls:
- Ranger Lodge (Portal):
1.Campfire 2.Mines 3.Middle Entrance 4.Boat Rentals 5.Maintenance 6.Boat Dock 7.Bonfire 8.Supply Shed 9.Ramps 10.Ranger Lodge Red diagonal lines: Red spawnroom Blue diagonal lines: Blu spawnroom
Yellow circle: The Hill/control point.
|“Sun Tzu's got nothing on us!”
This map's Community strategy page is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help the Team Fortress Wiki Community Strategy Project by expanding it.
Notes: Complete Locations first.
- Added Slasher to the game.
- Fixed the clipping issues in the spawn yards and in BLU's mineshaft.
- Fixed a case where the control point is unlocked while Merasmus is hiding.
- Fixed an inconsistent set of
- Fixed a spot where Engineers could hide buildings in trees.
- Fixed players being able to build on top of the spawn rooms.
- Reduced round timer to 6 minutes
- Removed truces from Merasmus and Monoculus events
- Fixed an exploit where players could get behind the Otherworld's cabin and attack unsuspecting players
- Fixed a series of hairline perches in the yards
- Fixed a pair of visible nodraw entities outside of the spawns
- Fixed an exploit where players using the Minify spell could hide in the caves
- Added a strange rustling over there in the woods... ?
- Underneath the control point, accessible only by
noclip, there is a room with two ghosts and three cages; this room is used to store the Ghosts when they are not in the map.
- In the same room, there is also a non-functioning portal.
- The setting and name for the map are both inspired by the slasher film, Friday the 13th.
- The words "RED SMELLS" followed by the addition of "GOOD" can be found in the RED outhouse. This is a reference to the Spongebob Squarepants episode Sailor Mouth where Spongebob "finishes" someone's insulting graffiti on a dumpster by adding the word "good" to it in a similar fashion.
- There is a hidden yeti cutout located out of bounds, and is observable in the BLU side mine area.