|Map type||Player Destruction|
|Release date:||October 19, 2018|
|Last updated:||December 19, 2018|
|Developer(s):||Aeon "Void" Bollig|
Harlen "UEAKCrash" Linke
Tim "SediSocks" BL
Liam "Diva Dan" Moffitt
Jennifer "NeoDement" Burnett
|Health drain, Pitfall,|
|Health Kits:||×5 • ×6 • ×1|
|Ammo Boxes:||×6 • ×1|
|Supporters leaderboard not yet available.|
Every doctor needs a cadaver or two for his experiments.
— The Medic
Monster Bash is a community-made Player Destruction Halloween map released during the Scream Fortress 2018 update. It is set in a Gothic castle, centered around a large reanimator machine. A portrait of Dr. Cadaverus Hale is set in the Grand Foyer. The objective for this map is to gather buckets of gibs to bring to the reanimator in the middle of the castle. A team wins upon successful delivery of a set number of gibs.
Monster Bash was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
The delivery point is surrounded by a shield for a set period of time. After a set amount of time, the shield disappears, and it is possible to step onto the point and Gibs may be delivered by the team controlling the Delivery Zone. Once the delivery period is over, players are forced off the point and the forcefield goes back up.
The Pit is in the center of the map, under the delivery point in The Lab. Rather than killing players, it leads to a secret area. In this area, players perpetually take damage and must jump through a hallway of Pendulum blades to escape. If they can manage to escape, they are placed at the top of the pit and are granted with temporary crits and a spell.
Like several other Halloween maps, this map features Magic spells for the players to pick up, in the form of filled flasks.
- RED Side
- Chapel, RED Spawn.
- Causeway, low exit from RED Spawn, an open walk in the rain.
- Courtyard, high left exit from RED Spawn.
- Right exit: Spiral stairs down to the Chemicals.
- Grand Foyer
- The Lab. (What's on the slab?) Beneath that is the Pit and the Pendulums.
- Ballroom, behind The Lab.
- Stairs up to high Overlooks to The Lab.
- Doorway to the Balcony.
- A Hole in the Floor drop down and two spiral stairways down to the flooded Dungeon and the lower Lab.
- BLU Side
- Conservatory, BLU Spawn.
- Gallery, low exit from BLU Spawn, paintings of the later Hales.
- Library, high right exit from BLU Spawn.
- Left exit: Spiral stairs down to the open Patio.
|“Sun Tzu's got nothing on us!”
This map's Community strategy page is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help the Team Fortress Wiki Community Strategy Project by expanding it.
Notes: None added
October 19, 2018 Patch (Scream Fortress 2018)
- Added Monster Bash to the game.
- Fixed a gap in the spiral stairs that players could slip through when using the tiny spell.
- Fixed a kill trigger not always killing players in the dungeon.
- Fixed players taking fall damage when passing through the pit to the dungeon.
December 19, 2018 Patch (Smissmas 2018)
- Fixed an out-of-bounds exploit in RED's courtyard.
- Pendulum blades hitboxes often don't match with their visuals.
In a side room is Medic's blackboard seen in Rottenburg.
The Scout hat and Tipped Lid hidden in the Library.