|Release date:||October 19, 2018|
|Last updated:||October 9, 2020|
|Developer(s):||Tomi "ICS" Uurainen|
Riley "Sheltr" Aanestad
Michał "AsG_Alligator" Byczko
Zach "Exactol" Matuson
Liam “Diva Dan” Moffitt
|Hazards:||Bubbling Cauldron, Saw blades,|
Pumpkin bombs, Ghosts,
Horseless Headless Horsemann,
Visual effects only:
|Health drain (Island and Graveyard),|
Merasmus (Bumper Car Race),
Skeletons (Bumper Car Race)
|Health Kits:||×8 • ×5 • ×2|
|Ammo Boxes:||×1 • ×8 • ×5|
To win the round, BLU must push the scrumpy into the giant witch's cauldron. Magic Spells spawn from cauldrons scattered around the map. Ghosts wander the map. MONOCULUS and the Horseless Headless Horsemann may appear. Soul Gargoyles also appear. It is a Halloween version of the custom map Rumble.
Every Witching Hour, accompanied by the sounds of either witch cackles or the Misfortune Teller, two doors and three coffin lids around the map open white portals through which players can enter an Underworld Island. Players entering the Island at full Heath receive an Overheal and a very brief Invulnerability while injured players receive only a brief Healing. While on the Island, players suffer Underworld Health drain and are killed if they touch the Stygian waters; however, they may pick up respawning Rare Magic Spells there before dying or exiting. Players that use the glowing white exit portal receive Overheal, Invulnerability, and Critical hits.
- This Witching Hour runs 23.5 seconds about every 3 and a half minutes.
- The Island is one of the locations for the Soul Gargoyle spawns.
Entering a purple MONOCULUS portal takes players to a small Graveyard. Every time the MONOCULUS tele-portal opens, one Rare Magic Spell spawns in the Graveyard for some player to pick up; however, when a MONOCULUS death-portal opens, there are five Rare Magic Spell to pick up. The Graveyard may be exited through the glowing white portal surrounded by Pitfall. Staying too long will drain the player's health. Players that use that exit portal receive a brief Healing.
Bumper Car Race
When a Payload round ends, all players are transported to a Mansion in the Underworld. Winners of the Payload round are given a head start in a Bumper Car Race to the top floor of the Mansion. Shortly after the start, Merasmus and Skeletons appear in the Yard, following the racers and attacking the slowpokes whose only defense is to drive! Shortly after a player wins the race, two more Skeletons appear in the circles near the finish line and work their way down to wipe out the remaining losers.
|“You are so small! Is funny to me!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Team Fortress Wiki by expanding it.
Notes: More detail in Locations is needed before Strategy can be effectively written.
The map has three distinct sections for the Payload. Locations are also given for the Bumper Car Race:
Note: If you're having trouble with finding the locations listed here, you can scroll down to the Helpful overview section to see their exact position marked on the map.
Clock hill (A)
- The BLU Spawn with exits, from inside right to left, 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
- The Shack contains large Health and Ammo pickups.
- The Kitchen on the outside of the curve is a RED flank to BLU's long flank through Husky Acres.
- The "Red Barn" commands point (A).
- The Jimi Jam flank (portal door).
- The Loading Dock is a long hallway from the Shortcut, past the dock (portal door), to a ramp-up to an overlook into the Haunted Sawblades.
- Capturing the point (A) closes the short cut from RED Spawn.
Haunted Sawblades (B)
- The Binski Logging Sawmill hosts a flock of Haunted Sawblades, flying about to slay any player in the way.
- A suspended Log bridges the room between the overlooks from the Loading Dock and the Forward BLU Spawn.
- Capturing point (B) releases harmless steam, and shakes the players.
Pumpkin Patch (C)
- The RED Spawn with exits, from inside right to left, 1, 2, and 3.
- The Shortcut near exits 1 and 2 quickly takes RED players to point (A) on Tick Tock Clock Hill.
- The Pumpkin Patch is a grouping of prop Pumpkins surrounding the point.
- The Alley is a flank route from exits 1 and 2 to the Pumpkin Patch.
- The Backyard is a side path to the forward BLU spawn and a side entrance to the Haunted Sawblades.
- The Bubbling Cauldron is the exploding final point, but also instantly kills any player that touches the contents.
- When point (C) is captured, BLU team spawn moves forward inside the Sawmill. MONOCULUS also has a small chance of rising from the lake behind the Backyard, from there teleporting around the map.
Bumper Car Race
- Racers must thread the Gates, cross the Yard and the Bridge over a deadly pond, and take either the Left or Right ramps to the top floor Balcony.
1. Shack 2. Jimi Jam 3. Red Barn 4. Kitchen 5. Binski logging sawmill 6. Backyard 7. Shortcut
Blue diagonal lines: BLU first spawn Blue double diagonal lines: BLU second spawn Red diagonal lines: RED spawn
Yellow circle: First checkpoint Green circle: Second checkpoint Brown circle: Third checkpoint Purple circle: Final checkpoint
|“Sun Tzu's got nothing on us!”
This map's Community strategy page is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help the Team Fortress Wiki Community Strategy Project by expanding it.
Notes: Complete Locations first.
- Sometimes, the Final Point Bubbling Cauldron and the magic spell cauldrons are invisible.
- If a player joins a round of Gravestone after the bumper car race starts, they will spawn in the overworld and be able to move freely though it. During this, the player's HUD remains that of the HUD during the bumper car race.
Overview of the Gravestone Underworld.