|Map type||King of the Hill|
|Release date:||December 2, 2021|
|Last updated:||December 2, 2021|
|Developer(s):||Evan "Defcon" Leblanc|
Alex "FGD5" Stewart
Liam "Diva Dan" Moffitt
|Health Kits:||×2 • ×5|
|Ammo Boxes:||×2 • ×6|
Cascade was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
- Spawn areas: Each team has their own respective spawn area located right outside their spawn. It is a large wooden complex embedded into a mountain.
- Valley: Immediately after exiting the Spawn area, one will find himself in the Valley. A muddy path separating the Binski Logging from the aforementioned Spawn area.
- Grain Pile: A building containing a piles of grain can be seen on the left hand side.
- Binski Logging: Directly overlooking the point is the Binski Logging. A long wooden shed which separates the teams' sides from the central point.
- Forklift: Opposite the Grain Pile is a concrete platform with a forklift and some crates on it.
- Data servers: Underneath the point is a sci-fiesque bunker with a sewege pipe and some data-links.
- Mines: An alternative path to the Point.
Main article: Community Cascade strategy
|“Sun Tzu's got nothing on us!”
This map's Community strategy page is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help the Team Fortress Wiki Community Strategy Project by expanding it.
Notes: None added
- Added Cascade to the game.