Welcome to the Team Fortress 2 Official Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style guide.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the "Summary" field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add four tilde symbols or ~~~~ onto the end.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- You can use the button in the editing toolbar to quickly add a signature.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for a staff member.
- If you have trouble with anything on the wiki or you're not sure about a specific topic, feel free to join the IRC.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
- When uploading images for use on your user page, please add the prefix User Кинятлум to the file's name.
- Additionally, if you would like to add any self-made content to the wiki, please do so by adding the prefix User:Кинятлум/ to the page title when you create the page.
Once again, welcome to the Team Fortress 2 Wiki!
Stop that Tank!/ru
The English page no longer exists, if you want to keep this page it would have to be under your own user space (As Linux_Lover's user space is their own). Please decide if you want to keep the translation on your own user space or not, it will be deleted otherwise.
GrampaSwood (talk) 20:45, 25 January 2022 (UTC)
please apply the proper license and categories when uploading images. See this page and this page for licensing and image categorisation help respectively.
GrampaSwood (talk) 13:45, 2 February 2022 (UTC)
- For user images, please name the images with the prefix "User Кинятлум" and add Category:User images.
GrampaSwood (talk) 00:13, 13 February 2022 (UTC)
Please make an English page before making a translated page. English goes first on the wiki (Unless it is something such as a language-specific redirect).
GrampaSwood (talk) 13:43, 16 February 2022 (UTC)
Adding memes on pages, like done here is seen as vandalism. Refrain from doing this in the future. Also note that the user images category is exclusively used for files that are used on user space, not for anything else.
GrampaSwood (talk) 19:21, 13 March 2022 (UTC)