Heavy Paint Variants, should I?
While the models between Soldier and Heavy's version seem mostly the same, the blue team color on Heavy is a little bit darker, matching the color of his default outfit. Some paints are a bit easier to notice, such as the Waterlogged Lab Coat on BLU: https://i.imgur.com/Yrx9dzn. I purpose two things:
- Adding a "Soldier" and "Heavy" versions on the infobox, without having the need of an entire paint variant table for the Heavy.
- Adding a "Soldier" and "Heavy" versions on the infobox, as well Heavy paint variants.
- - ▪ - 21:36, 3 January 2022 (UTC)
- If they look different, they should have both imo.
GrampaSwood (talk) 18:59, 4 January 2022 (UTC)
- Alright, I'll work on it. The main difference is the BLU team version between Soldier and Heavy, as their default outfits have different colors. The BLU version on Soldier has a color very similar to Waterlogged Lab Coat (BLU) [which is why it's barely visible on his case]), while the Heavy version is more Team Spirit-ish. The white fur, however, is basically the same between classes, the class emblem also changes, of course. I'll also remove the mention about the Kringle Collection, as mentioned on your Steam profile. I haven't ever seen an item being compared on the main summary other than robot counterparts. - ▪ - 19:07, 4 January 2022 (UTC)