|“I built that.”
This page contains information about a custom map that is not an officially released Team Fortress 2 map.
All released Valve and Community-made TF2 maps can be found on the list of maps.
|Map type||Mann vs. Machine|
|Version:||Release Candidate 1 B|
|Release date:||April 16th, 2017|
|Last updated:||July 30th, 2017|
|Health Kits:||×2 • ×7 • ×2|
|Ammo Boxes:||×7 • ×7|
This map was featured in Operation Madness vs Machines with the Advanced difficulty mission Homestead Happenings. It appeared again in Operation Digital Directive with the Advanced difficulty mission Mobocracy.
The hatch sits outside of a large garage that acts as the defender's spawn room.
- Left Space: An open pathway that is flanked by a cliff dropdown. A hill leading to the left-most path is situated further in.
- Right Space: A very open area that offers sightlines into the right and right-most pathway. A stairway offers access to the right-most pathway, alongside a small room that can be used for cover.
- Valley: A shallow valley that separates the hatch from the barn. Can be used by the defenders to push robots at the hatch into to setback the bomb.
- Left Cliff: The left-most path robots can take. Offers an extensive overview of the surrounding area, including the hatch.
- Left Path: A mid-ground path that is flanked on both sides by high-ground. A wooden walkway from the barn passes over it.
- Right Path: Another mid-ground path that offers access to the barn and right structure.
- Right Structure: The right-most path robots can take. Goes through a structure before exiting on a balcony.
- Barn: A large damaged barn that overlooks the entire area. Several chunks of the walls are missing and can be used by defenders as Sniper perches.
- Entrance: A large open area with a truck in the middle for cover. Robots drop into this area via a forest on the left and a dropdown on the right.
- "Happy Farmers Cooperative" Building: A building that houses an Upgrade Station players can use in-between waves. Each doorway exits onto a balcony, giving players and robots high-ground from the surrounding areas.
- Storage Shed: A building with windows that player can use as a covered fighting position. Players and robots can also get on top of the roof via the left cliff path.
- This map's name and setting in Kentucky is inspired by the Kelly-Hopkinsville encounter, an alleged close-encounter with aliens nearby Kelly, Kentucky.