Taunting with the Wanga Prick equipped will perform the Fencing kill taunt. Kills made will be silent and the victim's corpse will disappear. However, the disguise effect will not be activated even if the taunt hits the victim's back.
Damage and function times
|Damage and function times|
|Attack interval||0.8 s|
|Values are approximate and determined by community testing.|
|Class Token - Spy||Slot Token - Melee||Scrap Metal|
- The Wanga Prick was added to the game.
- Fixed the Wanga Prick sometimes floating in the world after death.
- Fixed missing Cloak effect for the Wanga Prick.
- [Undocumented] Fixed the Wanga Prick does not glowing when crit-boosted.
- Should the player die after switching Wanga Prick to the Knife, respawning may not be possible until they swap classes.
- Being auto-balanced or team-switched while holding Wanga Prick will cause the player to respawn with both the Disguise Kit and Wanga Prick equipped. Additionally, switching to the default Knife after switching teams once dead will result in the Disguise Kit being unavailable. These problems can be fixed upon death or accessing a Resupply locker.
- Backstabbing an Engineer while he is hauling a Building will result in the killfeed displaying the Building's destruction to the enemy team.
- Backstabbing the person you are disguised as while they are holding their melee will occasionally cause your disguise's world model to become Wanga Prick.
- If a Spy backstabs an enemy with the Wanga Prick while undisguised and in line of sight of a Sentry Gun, the sentry will continue to fire at the Spy until the line of sight is lost.
- Should the Wanga Prick be used to backstab an enemy who is then auto-balanced, the Spy will disguise as a friendly version of that class.
- Backstabbing a disguised Spy using the Wanga Prick will not grant the Spy achievement Counter Espionage.
- It is possible to carry the intelligence while disguised by acquiring it and backstabbing an enemy at the exact same time. 
- A wanga (sometimes spelled 'oanga' or 'wanger') is a magical charm packet found in the folk magic practices of Haiti.