Silver Dueling Badge
From Team Fortress Wiki
The medal is awarded after a player has reached level 25 with the Bronze Dueling Badge, and its level increases by 1 for every 10 duels won by the player. After 490 duel wins and the badge reaches level 50, it is upgraded to the Gold Dueling Badge.
The badge also displays the time, date, outcome, and opponent in the last duel. After the Hatless Update, the badge does not show losses and winning percentages.
If the badge is deleted, a new one will be awarded upon completing another duel. This new badge will have the same stats as the old one, but will bear a new "date received".
- The Silver Dueling Badge was added to the game.
- Fixed Dueling badges using the wrong texture.
- Duel badges now only show the number of wins a player has.
- The Silver Dueling Badge will occasionally be displayed as Gold in the character loadout screen.
- Not including random drops and being challenged by other players rather than challenging, but including the set of 5 rewarded Dueling Mini-Games for every 10 wins, the lowest possible amount of money a player can spend on Dueling Mini-Games in order to get this badge would be $24.75 (18.50€, £14.75, 750 rub), which buys 125 duels (25 sets of 5). This is assuming each duel is won.
- Unlike the Bronze Dueling Badge, when enough duels are won to be awarded the Silver Dueling Badge, there is no "#PlayerName has earned Silver Dueling Badge" message broadcast to the server. This also happens for the Gold and Platinum Dueling Badges.