Nessie's Nine Iron
From Team Fortress Wiki
Despite the description of this weapon not stating that it has a wide melee range and collects heads, the weapon functions identically to the Eyelander.
Damage and function times
|Damage and function times|
|Attack interval||0.8 s|
|Values are approximate and determined by community testing.|
|Class Token - Demoman||Slot Token - Melee||Scrap Metal|
- Decapitating a Sniper using the Bazaar Bargain who has heads on his counter will collect those heads as if they were taken from another Demoman with the Eyelander, Horseless Headless Horsemann's Headtaker or Nessie's Nine Iron.
- This bug is the result of the above weapons all counting Heads, which are counted as the same unit despite their different effects.
- The name of this weapon is derived from the mythical Loch Ness Monster (nicknamed Nessie), which is reputed to live in Loch Ness, Scotland.
- The modern 18 hole game of golf was invented in Scotland, the Demoman's homeland.
- Nessie's Nine Iron is a left-handed golf club.
- This weapon will whisper "heads" as if it was the Horseless Headless Horsemann's Headtaker.
First-person view with Chargin' Targe.
First-person view with Splendid Screen (Classic Style).
- ↑ Team Fortress 2 Schema diff (commit
7d5de030…) on OPTF2 Wiki Schema Tracker, 18:07:08 UTC, July 12, 2011. Accessed July 12, 2011.