From Team Fortress Wiki
The Kringle Collection is a community-created miscellaneous item for the Soldier. It is a team-colored overcoat with fur around the sleeves and collar and a square-buckled belt, similar to the one worn by Santa Claus.
- The Kringle Collection was added to the game.
- The equip region was changed from shirt to soldier_coat, so it can now be equipped along side the Fancy Dress Uniform.
- This item has a paint texture that remains unused.
- The name of the item refers to Kris Kringle, an American nickname for Santa Claus.
- The description also mentions a Kristoff Kringle, referring to the same name.
- This item originally had fur around Soldier's boots, but the fur was removed by Valve before it was added into the game.