Now I know jus' what ya thinkin', "But how am I supposed to dish out some-a that mob-style justice without a proper tool?" Well, that's where this little beauty comes in.
— Enforcer publicity blurb
The Enforcer is a community-made secondary weapon for the Spy. It is a snubnosed revolver with a pearl grip.
The Enforcer delivers 20% more damage than the Revolver when fired while the user is undisguised. However, it fires 20% slower and cannot deal random critical hits.
Damage and function times
|Damage and function times
|Values are approximate and determined by community testing.
As a crafting ingredient
|| A Cut Above|
Kill a gun-wielding Spy with your knife.
June 23, 2011 Patch (Über Update)
- The Enforcer was added to the game.
June 28, 2011 Patch
- Added/Refined recoil/draw/crit/reload forces for the Enforcer.
July 22, 2011 Patch
- [Undocumented] The damage bonus attribute was changed from "+20% damage done" to "+20% damage bonus".
May 31, 2012 Patch
- Changed attributes:
- +20% damage bonus while undisguised
- -20% firing speed
- No random critical hits
October 9, 2012 Patch
- Removed outdated tip about the Spy's Enforcer.
- An enforcer is a member of the Mafia entrusted to ensuring fulfillment of deals by threats and, if necessary, killing.