From Team Fortress Wiki
The Cozy Camper is a community-created secondary weapon for the Sniper. It is a large team-colored backpack with camping gear attached. The attached gear includes Jarate, a Stainless Pot, a miniature Australian flag, and a koala doll with a slouch hat. The pot and the Jarate sway when the Sniper moves.
When equipped, the Cozy Camper will prevent the Sniper from 'flinching' such that the Sniper Rifle's scope will not move when taking damage, such as weapon fire, bleeding, or afterburn. Additionally, overall knockback is reduced by 20%, and the Sniper will gain 1 HP per second (although this is visible as 2 HP every 2 seconds). As a downside, the Sniper will move 80% slower while scoped. In the case of the Huntsman, the effects are applied while the Sniper has the bow string pulled back.
|Reclaimed Metal||Jarate||Razorback||Cozy Camper|
|Class Token - Sniper||Slot Token - Secondary||Scrap Metal|
- The Cozy Camper was added to the game.
- Updated The Cozy Camper to allow it to be used in Medieval Mode.
- The Cozy Camper’s description now correctly reflects the actual speed reduction while scoped and is now applied correctly when using the Huntsman.
- Changed attributes:
- Regenerates 1 health per second
- Reduced movement penalty from -90% to -80%
- The Cozy Camper can now be crafted by using tokens.
- Backpack sounds updated for the Cozy Camper.
- The Cozy Camper was originally submitted as part of a set named "Commando Sniper Set," and was green on the RED team and dark blue on the BLU team.
- The Cozy Camper was intended to be shipped during the Australian Christmas 2011 update, but was held back for polish and to test the stats .
- The Cozy Camper was originally intended for Engineer and after was created for the Sniper and submitted to the workshop. The bottom of the backpack would connect to a robotic arm .
- ↑ http://facepunch.com/threads/1170531?p=35155831&viewfull=1#post35155831
- ↑ http://facepunch.com/threads/1174658?p=35414757&viewfull=1#post35414757