From Team Fortress Wiki
This article is specific to the patch released. For information on the update, see 119th Update
Team Fortress 2
- Fixed several issues with the Source SDK.
- Added new items to commemorate our 119th (or so) update.
- Scout's "Retire the Runner" achievement updated to be
- Added a 20% damage bonus to The Backburner.
- Fixed the Flare Gun's afterburn duration being lowered by the Flamethrower's duration reduction.
- Fixed the teleporter exit using the wrong particle effect.
- Fixed HUD damage indicators not appearing.
- Fixed Teleporters not reverting to level 1 when their other side is destroyed.
- Fixed receiving damage not causing view-kicks on players.
- Fixed Engineers & Spies being able to circumvent build restrictions.
- Fixed Server Browser not saving filter settings properly.
- Fixed a client crash in the targetID on clients running custom HUDs.
- Crit-a-Cola now has its own texture.
- Further reduction of the explosive damage resistance on the Chargin' Targe to 40%.
- Changed the Chargin' Targe colors from team-colored to yellow for easier identification.