The Apparatchik's Apparel is a community-created miscellaneous item item for the Heavy. It is a long-sleeved shirt with its sleeves rolled up, replacing the Heavy's default shirt under his vest and Minigun bandolier.
There are four unique styles for the Apparatchik's Apparel, each one applying a different pattern to the shirt. The second style, "Blood Bin", replaces the default pattern with a horizontal stripe pattern. "Investor", the third style, applies a vertical stripe pattern, and the fourth, aptly named "J.R. Gyle", applies an argyle pattern.
|Outdoorsmen||Blood Bin||Investor||J.R. Gyle|
- The Apparatchik's Apparel was added to the game.
- [Undocumented] The Apparatchik's Apparel was added to the drop system.
- Added Pyromania cosmetic items to the Mann Co. Store.
- [Undocumented] Added 'Arm Tattoos' equip region.
- [Undocumented] Removed 'Scout or Heavy Shirt' equip region and added 'Shirt' equip region.
- This item is set up for paint to be applied, but the ability is turned off.
- "Apparatchik" is the Russian word for an operator of a mechanical device ("apparat"), as well as slang for a Communist bureaucrat or agent. 
- The J.R. Gyle style is a pun on "argyle", a pattern typically made up of criss-crossing diamonds.
- In Rugby, the Blood Bin is a temporary substitution for a visibly-bleeding player who must leave the field of play for first-aid treatment.